Thursday, February 14, 2013

Baby Belly

A Couple Candid Shots of the Belly
 Tryin' on a dress I found at Target for $8! Perfect for our Anniversary Date! :)

 On our way out on our date :)

 Found some red skinny maternity jeans in the clearance section at H&M for $7! Who says preggers can't have some flair ;) 

Got this lovely sweater for Christmas from Matthew's Momma and Stepdad, Lightning :) Thank you, Mom & Dad! :) Oh and my Momma gave me this black coat which I where EVERYWHERE 'cause it's COLD! Thank you, Mom :)


4 comments:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

You look amazing, Heather. You always make pregnancy look so beautiful. I cannot wait to see you and the baby bump soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful! I wish I could touch that baby bump and feel the kicks. So happy for you!

Honey Beasley said...

Thank you Ladies :) You made my day :) Looking forward to seeing you and your family, Joanna! And SueSue...we miss you heaps!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful and so stylish! I love your baby bump!